Khaled Atmaz Alsibai
Software Developer & Professional Photographer | Seattle, WA
An energetic, motivated and highly dynamic professional who just became a resident of the United States. Adept at providing technical support and developing new processes through ongoing work, defect resolution and enhancement solutions. Highly motivated self-starter with exceptional experience in leading all phases of business development and technology activities while providing the vision and management required to ensure a high-quality service. I’m looking to join a team of professional individuals, improve my web development skills, start a new career path and seek out new challenges.
JQuery, GitHub, BrowserSync, Sublime Text, responsive web development, web hosting, browser development tools, advertising, computer assembly, computer diagnostics and maintenance, studio lighting, image retouching and manipulation, Nikon Capture NX, and intermediate video editing.
Software Developer & Professional Photographer
2016 - Present | Seattle, United States
- Develop a good portfolio, building a network of contacts and achieving a reputation for quality and reliability in order to secure future assignments.
- Determine images composition; and select and adjust subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Provide professional image editing services, including: retouching, masking, color management, and other image enhancements.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
2012 - 2015 | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinated activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicated with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met.
- Developed long-term professional relationships with advertising agencies and business owners.
- Advertised and implemented effective brand exposure campaigns through web and social media platforms.
- Provided professional photography and image editing services, including: retouching, masking, color management, and other image enhancements.
- Determined desired images and picture composition; and selected and adjusted subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
Miraat Information Technology
Multimedia Project Manager
2003 - 2010 | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Created an exciting, engaging, and interactive multimedia experience through the use of Adobe Director, Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Microsoft Access and V12 database engine, INM's Impresario, Print-OMatic, and Buddy API.
- Supervised multimedia designs and development in liaison with animators, programmers, writers, video producers, sound engineers and 3D artists.
- Collaborated with my team to create Flash media used within Director projects.
Miraat Makkah Encyclopedia
2000 - 2003 | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Developed an ActiveX object implemented inside of Director projects that enabled Arabic fonts to display and function correctly.
- Created an exciting, engaging, and interactive multimedia experience through the use of Adobe Director, Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Microsoft Access and V12 database engine.
- Brainstormed and mocked-up design ideas with cross functional team (including artists, animators, and 3D Artists).
- Created visual effects through the use of specialized and latest technologies.
Miraat Almadinah Encyclopedia
IT Manager and Software Developer
1997 - 2000 | Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Implemented server/network maintenance and software installation, set up new workstations and printers, and ensured network stability.
- Designed and maintained SQL scripts to update and create new reports.
- Controlled and evaluated IT and electronic data operation.
- Met on a regular basis with my team to articulate project scope and expectations and created a monthly report of recommendations for network upgrades and enhancements.
- Developed new products from the ground up using Centura.
- Designed, developed, implemented and coordinated systems, policies and procedures.
Advanced Styling with Responsive Design
Coursera Course Certificates, License LA29DX5XS7SQ
Web Design for Everybody Capstone
Coursera Course Certificates, License Q3LDJ55Y8XT2
Dec 2016 - Feb 2017
Web Design for Everybody (Basics of Web Development and Coding)
Coursera Course Certificates, License R2ZSTHFQYP32
Aug 2016 - Feb 2017
Computer Lab Instructor
Seattle Goodwill Industries
The job of Computer Lab Instructor was established for the purpose/s of maintaining the operation of a computer lab; and instructing students and staff in the use of computer lab technology and software applications; and monitoring students activities in the computer lab.